Sunday, July 29, 2007

Too hot for me

We are here in Montana right now and I am DYING of heat. It is 104 today and we don't have air conditioning in the place we are staying. Night times have been brutal. Sophie is so restless b/c it is so hot (and she was practically sleeping naked last night), and you just constantly feel sticky. Ick.

And there are TONS of fires around right now so when you go outside even if for a few minutes, you are coughing and your throat is burning because of the smoke. Yuck! Man, Katt, I don't know how Justin does it!!

It was in the 70's when we left home on Wednesday, and I was complaining b/c it was "too cold for the summer". I will gladly take that again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear you on the heat....it sucks!!!! I hope you get back home soon!

Oh and I don't know how he does it either...he always comes home with "fire cough" as I call it. He coughs up black stuff for days! Yuck!