Saturday, July 14, 2007

Disregard the last blog about babies:)

Okay, so after my last blog yesterday in which I mentioned that I was starting to think about babies again...yah, disregard it please:)

Last night I went to a baby shower for a friend. There was another girl there who had a 6 week old baby. Let's just say, that was way more reality for me than seeing the cutesy newborns. This baby cried the whole time and reminded me very clearly of those colicky days with Sophie:)

So, don't think I'm ready for another one. That was my reality check!!

2 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Yeah I have times where I think I want another one and after I took the pg test tonight I was thinking well it wouldn't be too bad if it happened right now... which it wouldn't. We would love another baby so much if we were pg but now that I really think about it I just am not ready. I think I may have Chris convinced to at least consider having another in the future. So that is progress.

Deanna said...

LOL! I go back and forth on this too (as you can tell from my blog!). I just keep trying to remember that the baby stage that can be so horrific only lasts a short time, however it doesn't seem SHORT when you're in the midst of it!