Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She cracks me up!

Sophie is just a hoot. We are constantly laughing (or trying not to) whenever she is around. The stuff she comes up with is hilarious. Here are some of things that have come from her mouth lately.

1. "Baby no!! Time out"....a second later "I sorry, I forgive you"

2. EWWW! Baby poo poo stinky!

3. Mommy, where are oo? (where are you)....she says this as she walks around the house looking for me.

4. Mommy, cheese sandich peas? (cheese sandwich please?---she loves those things)

5. Silly Fophie!!

6. "Mr. Sun, pease shine down on me" (she calls the sun "Mr. Golden Sun whenever she sees it)

7. Peas can I have something? (Please )

8. I hear something!


She is such a little chatterbox. She walks around the house talking on her "phone"...laughing, pausing, saying "okay, bye bye". So fun :)

2 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

Too funny! Malin's favorite thing to say is "what's dat?" or "Mariska, no!" if she's doing anything he doesn't think she should be. :)

Jennifer said...

your little angel is adorable! it was great to meet you too!