Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged by Katt

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist at my church
2. office assistant in the Registrar's office at Concordia University
3. payroll clerk for Dairy Queen
4. 1st/3rd grade teacher

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. You've Got Mail
2. 13 Going on 30
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Richmond, BC, Canada
2. Vancouver, Washington
3. Dorms at portland Bible College
4. Aunt Donna's house in Portland, Oregon

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched:
1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. Biggest Loser
4. Prison Break

4 Places I have Been:
1. Hawaii
2. Scotland
3. Holland
4. Romania

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Claire
2. Kelly
3. Katt
4. Aimee

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. ice cream
3. brownies
4. cookies

4 Places I Would Like to Visit:
1. More of Europe! (Germany, Switzerland, France)
2. My friends in Minnesota!!!
3. North and South Carolina
4. Hawaii again

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1. Sophie's 2nd birthday
2. My Vegas girls weekend!
3. Hawaii in July
4. Hitting my goal

4 Friends who I’m Tagging:
1. Melissa
2. Janelle
3. Jennifer
4. Jocelyn

No comments: