Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Before and After...

Well, I am finally going to post pictures of "before" and "after".

After I had Sophie, I lost most of the baby weight pretty quickly. I was 6 pounds away from my pre baby weight at the 6 week check up....then I blame it on Post partum depression, and birth control, but I gained back 15 more pounds.

It's been a long road, but today, I am 30 pounds down from where I was when Sophie was 6 months old. Here are a couple of pictures.

Here is me at Christmas 2006, with 7 month old Sophie.
Photobucket


And here is me this past weekend, at a dinner banquet with Jeremy...30 pounds less.
Photobucket

13 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

You look great!! Doesn't it feel good to lose all that weight? That's the one good thing I can say about my job - it's gotten me down to pre-pregnancy weight in about 3 months. :)

Aly said...

Congratulations, you look great!!!!

Melissa said...

WOW! You looks amazing! You are one hot mama! *MUAH*

ya ya's mom said...

Lori you look so good, I know I've told you that already, but it's hard to remember you being that heavy. Honest. Way to go! and...maybe you can tell me how to get there? :)

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! Lori, you look amazing!! I really don't remember you looking like you do in that top photo, but the loss of 30 lbs speaks for itself. What an accomplishment!! Congrats!!!

Adams Family said...

Congratulations Lori! You look AWESOME!! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Kristi Mangan said...

HUGS congratulations! You are such an inspiration! Amazing! Thanks for posting these!!!!

Deanna said...

Wow, you look awesome Lori!!! I have about 20 lbs to go until I'll be where I want to be....so what exactly did you do? Just diet and exercise? I want to know DETAILS! :)

Nicole said...

You are one HOT MOMMA!!

hvk said...

lori-
it is amazing to see the before and after- nice work! i am going to need some of what you've got once these twins arrive!
i miss you and hope you're well!

Kari said...

You are one sexy mama!!!

Katie said...

Just wanted to say that you look GREAT!! Congrats on the weightloss. Can you send me some willpower please!

House of Buster said...

Lori! you look fabulous! I can't believe what a difference! Good for you and I know that you worked really hard at it!