Thursday, May 8, 2008

6 things

I was tagged by Amber!


6 Things


The main topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

So...Here is 6 things you probably did not need to know about me.

1) I have lost nearly 25 pounds in the past 6 months.

2) I spend WAY too much time on the computer with my imaginary friends :)

3) I never thought I would want to be a full-time stay at home mom, but I wish I could do that SOOOO badly.

4) I never thought I would enjoy working out 4-5x a week like I have been lately...but I love it and when I don't work out, I feel bad!

5) I went through pretty bad Post partum depression after Sophie was born. I still deal with major anxiety issues, never had them before being a teacher.

6) Some of my very best friends in the world, are those that I have met on the internet... some would say sad, I say AMAZING!

Here are my six people...

Katt, Deanna, Alexa, Jennifer, Michelle, Jocelyn

No comments: