Sunday, May 4, 2008

Countdown to Vegas...

Let me tell you that I am SOOOOOO excited about an upcoming trip of mine to Vegas...sans Jeremy and sans Sophie. I am meeting up with some of my "imaginary" friends for a girls weekend at the end of May and I am so excited!!

It really has been SO long since I've hung out on my own with friends. I used to love girls weekends before Sophie was here, and I think I've been missing them! The thought of sun, warm weather, relaxation, sleeping in, pool, etc., ahhhh....it can't come soon enough.

Cecile, Stephanie, Valerie, Mir, KB (and Bella)---can't wait to meet you!~

5 comments:

Melissa said...

GRRRRR! I want to go :-( I'm sure you will all have a wonderful time!

Katie said...

I hope all you mommies have a WONDERFUL time in vegas. I am so jealous! I guess I will just have to be patient until my 30th b-day next year when we plan to go!!!

Have a great time!
Katie

DokkestulDiscussion said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't wait!

Stephanie said...

WOOT!!!!

Vegas Baby. It's been a LONG time since I had a girl trip. I'm nervous and excited.

Kari said...

Sniff, Sniff wish I was going.