Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

Well, my Las Vegas trip was last weekend and I had SUCH an awesome time! It was so much fun to have a "girls" weekend, and get to meet some of my "imaginary friends". I love them! We had such a good time and honestly, it was hard to come home, even though I missed Jeremy and Sophie a lot.

From hanging out by the pool and going in the subzero temperature water (poor Cecile froze Baby Star), to walking all over the strip, eating a ton, people watching, buying outrageously expensive water (I think I was the only one in Vegas buying water and not alcohol, LOL), Margaritaville, the Wax Museum, The Bank at the Bellagio...so much fun!! It is amazing what a few days with friends AND in the sun does for my mood!

Thank you RMs for such a great weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

mommyto3kiddos said...

I didn't realize you were going to Vegas. How fun!! Glad you had a nice time and were able to get away & have some fun girl time. :)

Jennifer said...

yay!! so great to meet you guys and thanks for not making me feel like an outsider. :o)

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous but so glad you girls had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog again! :) SO FUN!!! I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some friends. What a great idea! I think sitting by a pool sounds like a GREAT idea! :)