Friday, June 27, 2008

Potty training

oh the joys of potty training! It is in full swing at the Koepke house! After a busy school year, and a crazy week of travel last week, I figured this would be as good of a week as any to start full-fledged potty training. Sophie has been going on the potty for a few months now, here and there, but I wasn't really focussed on it. Now I am!

So we only have her in panties...she chose some pretty Cinderella ones, and some Hello Kitty ones. I went and bought a bunch of generic kind because of how many we are going through :)

She is not telling us when she needs to go yet, so I just have a timer and everytime it "dings" she gets to sit on the potty. She is doing pretty well and I am so proud of her. I have had to clean a few icky poops but besides that, she is getting the hang of it. I am so proud of her!

2 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

yeah Sophie and yeah you for being diligent :) Good luck!!!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Good luck with the potty training. :)