Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back from Paradise

Well, we are home from Hawaii! And like the title says, it was wonderful! We had beautiful weather everyday, spent our mornings at the beach, afternoons at the pool, and just enjoyed having "rest". We also did a bunch of walking and shopping, we took Sophie to the zoo, which she LOVED, and Jeremy, Kelly, Pamela and I hiked Diamond Head. It was pretty hard to say good-bye to it!

Sophie was just the most wonderful little traveler. She did great on the airplane, LOVED the sand and water and was also sad to leave. Since we have been home, she has said at numerous times "I miss Hawaii", or "I miss Palm trees". Ahhhh, a girl after my own heart.

It was so neat to take Sophie to a place that holds so many wonderful memories for me. I went to Hawaii for the 1st time in utero, and celebrated my first 3 birthdays in Hawaii. I loved getting to see Sophie love it and experience Hawaii for the first time. She officially has Hawaii blood in her now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

cute pics lori, glad ya'll had a fun time!!!

hvk said...

oh i am so jealous! your trip sounds fabulous...and you look fabulous, too!

mommyto3kiddos said...

TOTALLY jealous!! Glad you guys had such a nice time!

Stephanie said...

What a great vacation. Sorry you had to come back...looks like you could have stayed forever.

Jen said...

I'm so happy you guys got a chance to go - it looks like it was wonderful! We're thinking of taking Emma to Maui next summer - do you think her being 18/19 months is manageable enough? In our heads it seems like a fun idea...

On a side note, check you out rockin' the 2 piece! You look amazing! I had to get a 1 piece "Miraclesuit" to suck me in this summer. Time to get to work if we're heading to Hawaii next summer!

Mama Mia said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUSS