Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break???

When I was younger, spring break was a time to run around and play outside, a time to hang out with friends, and have a glimpse of what it would be like during summer vacation when there would be no school. Part of the reason I became a teacher was so that I could still enjoy my "breaks".

Well, I woke up this morning to it snowing. Yes, snowing. Now for some of you, that might not be that odd of an occurrence, but for me, living in the Northwest where we are lucky to get 1 snow day once every 5 years, getting snow on my last day of spring break, when it is March 28th, is not okay.

Come on, it's time for the sun to come out!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree. Snow in March is most definately uncool. What IS cool however, is your new layout! :)

mommyto3kiddos said...

You guys have spring break earlier than us. Ours is next week. But yeah, what IS up with this snow?! It has certainly been a LONG winter! I'm ready for the sun & spring too.

Anonymous said...

hi lori :) it's me, janelle!!!! LOVE your blog :)