Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Waiting...

I'm really not so good at waiting for things. At Christmas, or my birthday, Jeremy has to really hide my gifts well or I will find them. If he tells me he has a surprise for me, I pester him until he tells me out of exasperation (isn't it amazing that I waited till delivery to find out if Sophie was a boy or a girl???)

With that said, I am not good at all at waiting. Maybe it's some of my "control freak/OCD" nature that likes to have everything "just so". You'd think I would have learned by now, at my ripe old age of 27 that not everything happens in the timing that I want it to. Sigh, I've learned that lesson more than once.

Right now, we are in a season of waiting. It is so hard for me. I want to just know what the future holds and what we'll be doing but nope, will have to wait. I don't have a definite "know by such and such" date so that makes it harder. Grr.

Wish me patience! I need it badly!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sending "patience vibes" your way! Although I'm not sure that means much coming from me, the world worst baby registry peeker in the history of gift registries... But hey, I'm on your side. :) Hoping you find out soon!!!

Mama Mia said...

Um, what are you waiting for?? just curious...

Anonymous said...

I'm not good at waiting either...I still can't believe you never found out if Sophie was a he or a she....that is the ULTIMATE waiting game! So you do get points for that!

Good luck...I hope the news is good when you find out!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Good luck with the waiting. Hope everything turns out okay. But, just a question...what are you waiting for?

Lori said...

Can't say a whole lot right now, but just stuff that Jeremy and I are praying about for our future. I'll fill you in when I know more...