Thursday, April 10, 2008

A bunch of randomness

Don't really feel like I have much to blog on, so I'll just share some randoms of my life right now.


Sophie loves to sing. Her new favorite songs are "Baby Booga" (translated--Baby Beluga), and "mr. Sun" (Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun). She goes around the house singing these songs.

I am getting my hair cut on Monday. Probably just a trim, maybe some more layers, but definitely bangs again. My forehead is just way too big without them.

I have lost 20 pounds since Thanksgiving. I got my butt in gear (literally) and have been counting calories, but also working out at the gym 4-5 days a week and the pounds have been coming off. It is soooo nice and I'm feeling so good.


My "kids" (ie, the 26 loud ones I see 3 days a week) are seriously turning my hair grey. I think it's just the 3rd really tough year for me in a row, but it's seriously making me crazy. I don't know if I can do this job for 30 years.

Jeremy is going to be super busy this month. He is a part of the Live CD recording we are doing at our church on April 27th, so he has rehearsals 5 days a week, including Friday evenings and Saturday during the day. But it is a short season, and such a cool thing to be involved in.

Well, that's all for me for now. Hope I'll feel motivated to start blogging more again...

5 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Lori
COngrats on the weight loss...post some pics after your haircut....

mommyto3kiddos said...

Too cute about Sophie singing! Malin LOVES to dance! :) I know this can be a tough stage with them trying to assert their independence and learning how to communicate, but I also think it's one of the best in seeing how their personalities come out. Yay for the weight loss - that's awesome!

DokkestulDiscussion said...

You forgot the best part, YOUR GOING TO VEGAS!!! With a super cool chick I might add!

House of Buster said...

Congratulations on your weightloss! I wanna see pics too :) Calliope's favorite song? 'Bus.. kids... up down'. Can you figure it out?

Adams Family said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Wow, 20 pounds...that is awesome! Send a little motivation my way :) And post some pics of your new hair cut!