Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just one of 'em days...

Sigh....

So I should have known that today would be a crazy day, by how my night went. Took a Tylenol Pm last night to help me sleep b/c I wasn't feeling well. Well, instead of putting me to sleep like it normally does, I was up most of the night. Felt crappy this morning but still went to work.

My kids came in yelling and noisy. My breakfast wagon never made it to class which threw the whole morning routine off.

Probably 50% of my kids were complaining about some "ailment" they had. I heard 1) my jaw is hurting, 2) My leg hurts (yah, well maybe if you didn't get out of your seat every 2 minutes it wouldn't be hurting), and 3) (the best one I think), I think my wrist is broken. (my response was "oh really? what happened?) Answer -- I banged it on my desk.

I'm just in a funk or something...I'm tired, I'm cranky, I'm stuffed up, head pounding...I just feel irritable and I hate that. Thanks to my friend Janelle, who helped me out big time today (I luv ya!), I went home a little more relieved.

I picked Sophie up at the baby sitters, she seemed happy to see me. I put her in her carseat and handed her her milk (like I do everyday) and she chucks it at me, sending milk all over the place...grr.

It's 8:30, I should go to bed...I made sub plans for tomorrow, but will probably go in. It's more stressful for me NOT to go in, especially with how my kids terrorize the subs...

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Lori sorry about your day....i am sure that part of it is knowing that you didn'tget your transfer for next year...and knowing that SOON this school year will end....I hope today was a better day....

Melissa said...

I think you should just stay home tomorrow. You deserve a 3 day weekend! Hope you feel better soon. I had it last weekend and it SUCKED!