Monday, February 4, 2008

Been a long time...

Okay, so thought I'd come on here and update. I haven't written anything in over 2 months!! Yikes. I know probably no one even comes on and reads here anymore since I never post regularly, but on the off chance that someone DOES check here, I want to have something new.

Not much is new...work is kicking my butt lately, or at least the kids are. Is it summer break yet? LOL. I love teaching but it's been probably one of the hardest years professionally for me. I love my staff and school, but sometimes I really wonder how long I can stay there. Maybe time for a change?

Sophie is growing and is so much fun. She is definitely Miss Independent lately, "me do", and "mine" are common phrases around here. But she is still so full of joy and loves to do her cheeseball face to get us laughing. I love it when she prays for our "owies" and shows her babies "love" (after she puts them in time-out). She seriously keeps me on my toes, but it is the most awesome thing ever. I remember how scared I was to become a mom, and those first few months when Sophie was around when I just thought, "I can't do this", but now, being a mom is who I am. I couldn't imagine not being one. I never thought it would bring me so much joy and fulfillment.

1 comment:

Jen said...

heehee. I love that Sophie puts her babies in "time out!" Too funny. At least she shows them love afterward. Super Nanny would be proud. ;)