Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sophie and Santa

I know I know, it's been awhile again...sigh, maybe someday I"ll be more consistent with this blogging business:) At least once a week or SOMETHING!

Took Sophie to see Santa today...she did fine, meaning, she didn't freak out, but she didn't smile either. She had absolutely no expression on her face. It was really funny when I got home and compared her this years Santa picture with last years, b/c, besides the obvious fact that Sophie is bigger, that is about the only difference. Her expression was exactly the same as last year. Here are last years and this years Santa Pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's funny how different Santa looks in those pictures...lol.

E was the same way! No expression!

Jen said...

I haven't read your blog in waaaay too long! So funny how other than size, Sophie looks so much the same in her Santa pics. lol!

I can't wait to take Emma to see Santa next year. :)