Monday, February 4, 2008

It.

Reposting from Deanna's blog

1. Who was your first prom date? Never had prom in Canada. My high school grad, I went with a bunch of friends, no date.

2. Do you still talk to your first love? Yep...I'm married to him.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink? Alabama slammer, 15 years old

4. What was your first job? babysitting at 12

5. What was your first car? '90 Toyota corolla

6. Who was the first person to text you today? no one...don't have texting


7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Jeremy, since I heard his alarm go off super early

8. Who was your first grade teacher? well, I only was in 1st grade for 8 days, but I remember my teacher, Mrs. Shumka

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane ride? When I was 5 months old, I went on a plane to Hawaii.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Ummm...I NEVER snuck out! Seriously.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Stephanie Epp, my best friend in pre-school. Probably haven't seen her since then!

12. Where was your first sleep over? my cousin Tracy's house, when I was 6

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning? Jeremy

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time? My cousin Dyane's, when I was 19

15. What was the first thing you did this morning? Got up, read the bible, did pilates

17. First tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 6

18. Who was your first kiss? Jeremy!!

19. When was your first detention? Hmmm...I don't think I had it actually

20. What was the first state you lived in? Oregon

21. Who was your first true friend? Probably Kelly, my sister

22. Who was the first person to really break your heart? Umm, probably Geoff Prentiss when I was 4

23. Who was your first roommate? my sister for 4 days when I was 5. Then in college, Tomoko

24 Who will be the first to repost this? hmmmm...maybe Katt b/c she is like 1 of the 3 people on here who MAYBE look at my blog? LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't tag you too but I wasn't sure how often you'd be on to blog...

Good to see an update :)