Saturday, April 7, 2007

I have entered the land of "blog"

Okay, so I know it's taken me awhile to "get with it" and enter the blog world, but you know, I guess that is me...it takes me awhile to do things. You know, when CD's came out, I refused to buy them, wanted to keep my cassettes. When DVD players came out, I refused to use them, liked the handy old VHS. When digital cameras came out, I said NO WAY...I want to be able to have "surprise" when I pick up my pic. And internet? Yah, we just got rid of dial-up. So anyways, here I am, actually telling the world (or my 1 or 2 readers) the random thoughts of my life...I know you are all excited! Hope I can figure this all out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME!!!

I am so excited...you have no idea...as much as I am addicted to blogging...i am also addicted to reading blogs!

And don't feel too bad. I STILL have dialup!

mommyto3kiddos said...

Hey Lori! I read on Katt's blog that you have your own now & then saw her link. I'm so excited you have a blog now...I actually like blogging more than I like keeping up with my myspace...LOL!