Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Precious Cuddles

Day 2: I am SO thankful that this tough work day is done and I get to go home and cuddle my precious kiddos!


Today was a tough one. No tougher than other ones I've had recently, and probably not the worst. But it was a very mentally draining day. I got really, really frustrated today with a specific situation and the complete lack of support I got for it. I really don't feel that constant negative and disrespectful behavior should be rewarded, but that is what I am told by people who are supposed to be my support. I almost started banging my head against the wall after a conversation I had with my "support".

So after dealing with those frustrations, my heart was filled with so much joy when I got to pick up my kids. When I got to Tanner's baby-sitters and he saw me, the squeal of joy and running to hug me wiped away some of those frustrations that had consumed my day. Then seeing Sophie run towards me and jump into my arms at preschool put that joy back into my heart. I love my kids so much. Their cuddles can fix so many things.

No comments: