Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sophieisms

Got a couple "Sophie sayings" that made me smile today :)

1) Sophie was using the toilet and I suddenly hear her excitedly yell, "Mommy!! I am fitting better on the toilet without having to hold myself up! My bum must be getting bigger! Yay!!!" (all the while I'm thinking, "let's see if you are still cheering about that in 20 years, lol)

2) During prayer last night, Sophie decided to pray for a very special person to "find a husband". Here's her prayer:

" And Lord, I just pray you find ______ a husband NOW. Just take parts of her body and make it into a man. Amen"

Can you tell who had just heard the story about Adam and Eve???

2 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

I love these!

Calvin J. Koepke said...

Hahahaha, that is HILARIOUS Lori :) I laughed pretty good when I read that. Since when did you have a blog by the way?! Too cool. Tooooo cool.