I got this idea from Becky and I had to copy it!
Here is an interview I did with Sophie the other day :)
Interview with Sophie—March 24, 2011—age 4 years, 10 months
1.What is something mom always says to you?
No, you can’t touch that.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I hug you and kiss her.
3. What makes mom sad?
When she doesn’t see me much.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When I tickle her
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
To play with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A Movie Star
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don’t know…nothing
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Work at a school and teaches kids who aren’t my age.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Shepherd’s pie (I’ve had this once in my life, lol)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
How she hugs me tight when she gets home.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Shop and go to the park and play games and eat banana bread.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Same hair and blue eyes and the same skin.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don’t talk the same. We have different voices.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she tells me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?