Thursday, September 18, 2008

Minnesota weekend

This past weekend I had the opportunity to fly to Minnesota for a friend's wedding. While there, I got to hang out with 8 other of my great girl friends :) We had so much fun going shopping at the Albertville outlets, eating at Buca, going to the "Shout House" dueling pianos bar, the wedding, and going to the sculpture gardens in Minneapolis. It was so nice having a girls weekend, and I wish we didn't live so far away from each other!

Mir, Me, Val, and Ann at Buca

Photobucket

Ann and I on the way to the outlets

Photobucket

Me, Kari, Cec, Azz at the hotel before the wedding

Photobucket

Kari and I at the wedding

Photobucket

Me with the 2 gorgeous preggo ladies, Mir and Cec

Photobucket

The honorary bridesmaids with Kristin

Photobucket

2 comments:

Aly said...

I saw all your pictures on facebook, looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Mama Mia said...

LOOKS like you had a great time..GOOD FOR YOU