Thursday, July 2, 2009

1 month old...

Dear Tanner,

I can't believe you are 1 month old today! This month has just flown by, and along with that, you are growing and changing so much. You are such a blessing to our family, little buddy. I love the way that you calm as soon as you hear Sophie and turn to find her. I love how your face lights up when you see your daddy and you give him your best smiles. I love the way you are such a snuggly little guy and find so much comfort in my arms.

You are such a loved little boy. Even before you were born, you filled so many hearts because of the fervent prayers we were all praying for you. I love watching you sleep, so peaceful, and think about how just a few months ago, I was having a huge battle within myself, from the fear of certain dr reports, and not even knowing if I would get to hold you and have you with me.

You are a mellow little guy, and do not want to miss out on anything! Hence the "fighting sleep" in the daytime, but hopefully that will improve with time. You calm so much to music and love listening to mommy and Sophie reading books. You have no interest at all in the swing or bouncy chair, and would rather be in arms all day long :)

I love you precious Tanner. I thought it would take me longer to "love" or "bond" with a 2nd child, but the moment you were born, I have felt such an amazing love for you, my son.

Luv, Mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

Can you believe how quickly it has flown?? What a difference in one week to one month. He sure is cute!

House of Buster said...

Wow, he looks so different already! what a lovely letter :) Just wait, Sophie will be the light of his life! If he is anything like Yannis he will smile the second he hears his big sister walk into a room!

Adams Family said...

He is SOOO precious!!

Jen said...

Oh wow. He has changed SO much already! What a precious little man!

Heather said...

What a great letter Lori - you are so talented. Tanner is just a doll!