Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow!

Well, after a week of snow days that amounted to a few flakes falling, then melting right away, we finally got our snow! I have to say, I LOVE looking outside and seeing everything coated in white. Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! However, after the snow, we got the freezing rain (and then more snow) so everything is coated with ice. Luckily I'm married to a guy from Montana who feels okay driving in the elements so haven't gotten TOO stuck at home. Here are some pictures from the snow today!

Our backyard
Photobucket

Snowdrift! We had strong winds to do this, our windows were creaking like crazy!
Photobucket

Looking down our street from our house
Photobucket

4 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

great pics!! this weather is nuts!!! if you need paper for scrapbooking, my house is the next best thing to a scrapbook store!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Lori. I agree, everything looks so nice with a fresh layer of snow. Until February, when it's brown and yucky and you just want it to Go Away!

mommyto3kiddos said...

OMG...the snow is insane! I'm already feeling cooped up from all of it. :)

House of Buster said...

cozy :)