Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Exhausted and grumpy...

wow, it's been over a month since I posted on here! I've thought about it lots, but didn't have the energy. This month has been crazy. SO much going on, between crazy, intense, insane online class I'm taking, being SICK, and Sophie being sick, and having a hard time getting better, irritating things at work that just get me down...argh. Sorry for the vent after so long!

I love Christmas, I love this season. It just seems this year there are so many things going on that get in the way of truly celebrating, and I don't like that. I wish I could do slow-motion on life right now...Things are moving at such a fast pace and it's a bit overwhelming.

Gosh, I just need Christmas break. No more having to think about functional behaviors in kids, or universal screeners, or PLC's, or Thinking Strategies, or the many other hundreds of things that are bogging my mind down at work. I.NEED.A.BREAK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Lori. Christmas break will be here before you know it!

Mrs. Bigler said...

oh lori, i soooooo echo your frustration. I too am feeling stretched beyond my limit! Let's vent sometime together and get some giggles in with it!

ya ya's mom said...

amen sister. at least you've got good daycare. i'm just saying....

Jen said...

Sing it, Sister! Lol! We already talked today about all this, and you know I'm right there with you, burning the candle at both ends so to speak. I've definately hit a wall too. 6 more workdays until break - not that I'm counting!! ;)