Friday, June 22, 2007

Time to put on my runners (that's tennis shoes, for all you Americans!)

Sophie is walking!! Thanks to Katt and her great tip, Sophie started taking her first steps yesterday and by last night was walking all over the place. There's no stopping her now!

However, my blood pressure began to rise, just thinking about how busy and how much energy Sophie has, she is ALWAYS on the go, no slowing her down. Now I just see her walking and I think, it won't be long until she is running, and knowing how she gets into everything, oh boy...a new door of "opportunity" for Sophie! Time to tie up my running shoes and get going chasing after Sophie. There's no stopping her now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't take long to go from that walking to running to climbing! Eva is running everywhere and climbing on everything! You know she's a busy body like Sophie - Definately keeps me and my furbabies running all day (me after her, the furbabies AWAY from her)!

Dee Ann said...

http://deeannmom2allison.blogspot.com/ this is my new page. I think I finally figured this out. Allison is running all over the place now too!