Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hello??? Is there an echo???

Remember me? Yeah, I took a little bit of a "break" from the blogging world. No real reason why, other than the fact that I just had no idea what to write about. SO much has happened, and the longer I took a break, the more daunting the task was to come back and update. So I'm not. I'm just going to start over from right now! I need a place to come to "get out" some of my feelings. Whether people read it or not, I just need a place to share things.

I am back at work now...school started this past week and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. After a GREAT summer, a MUCH needed break after a really rough spring at work, I felt pumped and ready to go. It was a tough first week...really, 32 kids in one class is hard enough, but add in some severe behaviors and I feel a bit overwhelmed. But I've never backed down from a challenge before, huh?

Sophie is so excited to be back at pre-school. Hard to believe she is in pre-kindergarten. She is so grown up and growing so fast every single day. Tanner is trying to keep up with her and doesn't quite understand that he can't do everything she does. Hmm, the life of a 2nd born, huh?

I love my babies and I know I will get back in the swing of things with work, but at the moment, I still get tears every morning saying good-bye

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'M HERE! I'M READING!! lol! So funny, I just got on blogger this weekend to start a new and improved blog (details coming soon). Glad you're back on too! :)

Mama Mia said...

Nice to "see" you around...