Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Precious Little Boy...

It has been so long since I have posted on here! We have had a wonderful addition to our family in this time :)

Tanner Michael Koepke was born at 8:17am, Tuesday, June 2nd, weighing 8 lbs 5 0z and 21.5 inches long. Born with a head of light brown hair and looking so much like his older sister looked when she was born!

It was a wonderful birth and labor. With all the stress and emotions of this pregnancy, when we went through uncertain times if we would even get to meet the little one growing inside me, it was such a miracle and a sweet relief to meet this precious little boy.

He is a cuddler, a mellow little guy (unless he's hungry, dirty diaper or tired) and has already completely enraptured our hearts. He is peeing great (not something you normally brag over, but peeing is a sign of good kidney health).

We have an appt with a pediatric urologist on June 30th. They will do a repeat ultrasound of his kidneys, as well as a procedure known as VCUG where they will test the GOOD kidney to see if there is any reflux (Basically, to see that everything is functioning fine on that side). So please pray!

But honestly, we are so blessed with our precious son. He fills our hearts. Sophie loves him so much and is so proud to be a big sister.

Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kylie and crew. said...

He is so cute! I love the Lion outfit. We will definately pray for the appointment on the 30th! (I responded to your question about the bottle under your comment on my last post just fyi).

Aly said...

Congratulations Lori! I'm glad your sweet boy had a safe arrival. I seems like just yesterday our 3 year olds were born! Hope things go well on the 30th.

mommyto3kiddos said...

Congratulations Lori! He his such a handsome little guy. :) I will be praying that everything goes well on the 30th.

Adams Family said...

Lori...he is beautiful!!! Congrats!!

Katt said...

He is so adorable! Cute Cute Cute!
I will be praying that everything turns out well on the 30th and there will be NO problems!

Enjoy life with two...I hear it's loads of fun...lol. At least I know that life with three is great too!

Congrats again!

Wright Family said...

Love the pictures. He's just precious.

Mama Mia said...

OH SO CUTE..prayingtoo