Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cadbury, how I love thee...



Well, it has hit...my yearly obsession with ANYTHING Cadbury chocolate, but most especially, Cadbury mini eggs. Oh man, they are hitting the spot lately! People must think I'm weird, or obsessed, about the amount of time that I spend talking about Cadbury Mini eggs. So I'll change my tune :)

This weekend I was up in Canada visiting Daddy dearest. I took a break from the Cadbury mini eggs and instead enjoyed wonderful delicacies such as Cadbury Caramilk chocolate bar (a yummy concoction, chocolate with soft caramel centers, in a bar form) and Cadbury Aero bars (bubbly chocolate :) )

Sigh...this happened to me when I was pregnant with Sophie too...eating and craving so much chocolate this time of pregnancy that I didn't know what to do with myself. Well, that is besides EAT it...This easter candy thing is pretty tough. With Sophie, I had my biggest weight gain during the month leading up to easter, b/c of all the cadbury mini eggs I consumed. I don't think this next pregnancy is shaping up to be any different, LOL

2 comments:

TanyaRocks said...

I had the same problem at Easter time! Between peeps, reeses eggs, and Girl Scout cookie, it is hard to resist!

Anonymous said...

Well, Lori, I thought that was why you were so careful with exercise early in your pregnancy, so you could indulge in the minieggs this time of year. I distinctly remember going to Sam's Club the day after Valentine's Day the year I was pregnant with Tessa and buying a huge bag of them, then posting about it on our thread.

Besides, I think I read somewhere that if you eat chocolate when you are pregnant your baby will come out happier. That has to be true, right? :)